Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall-ing Down



Bad news- I don't have a camera right now, which is why I haven't taken ANY pictures of my outfits! It's all very upsetting, and I feel like a lazy, lazy blogger. But, I did want to show you a little something from the DKNY Fall 2009 show even though I know everyone (but me) is already on Spring 2010...I just loved this collection to much. The classic, below-the-knee pencil skirt was superb and the colours just got me all excited. I prefer the richness of these colours to the lighter summer colours. It's actually really cold here (or maybe I'm just not used to it) but I'm super duper excited for winter!

1 comment:

Dylana Suarez said...

Loved the DKNY fall show. Every look was big city perfection! Loved the color scheme! You have lovely style!


Great blog! I will def. be back!

colormenana.blogspot.com