Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Feel the burn



hoodie: H&M
leggings: H&M
shoes: Converse
Even though I borrowed the hoodie from my brother and it was huge, it wasn't long enough, so it was kind of uncomfortable wearing it with leggings. But it was fun cause I felt super sporty. Almost like one of those 80's workout video instructors. Don't pay attention to the technicalities of the picture. It's hard to set the timer, run to position and then go back to check the picture and repeat. I know- lighting, composition and everything is messed up (and there's a socket in the background)...but, ya gotta start somewhere...right?

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Haha- I like it.
I love how you're critiquing your own photographic composition. Seems fine to me- the background is appropriately neutral- but what do I know?

Thanks for commenting on Codex of Dreams- I'm now an official "follower" of Pink Elephants and the likes.

Follow my blog.:)