Friday, August 14, 2009

Colour me crazy

My affair with colours is a very complicated matter. I love colour. I love it in all shades and on anything. Fabrics, paints, furniture and art. And I love to see lots of colours put together in an interesting way (especially in interior design), but I seem to have an aversion to wearing colour on myself. Which is also weird, cause I have a lot of colourful stuff in my closet, which makes a monochromatic outfit very difficult to pick out. I just feel that whenever I get dressed, I always put on one too many colours and they're always clashing or something. I just don't appreciate colour on myself. But then I see others and they look perfectly fine. I think it has to do with the fact that my mom always wears clothes that are loud and attention-grabbing, through the use of colour. But it never looks bad on her because she knows how to put it together (she is, after all, an artist). It's a very strange ordeal...

Pina

No comments: