Friday, August 14, 2009

Fighting a losing battle


tee- jacob connexion
dress- jacob connection
scarf- H&M
watch- swatch
Weather in Canada is ridiculous. Up until now, it has been unusually cold, rainy and very depressing. Now it's hot and steamy. Which makes summer dressing difficult because I don't really want to wear anything but PJs and stay in my icy fresh basement. Sadly, yesterday I had to go somewhere and since it was night, I was able to put on some more clothes. Just a tee and a breezy summer dress. They say that if you don't like the weather in Canada, wait five minutes...

Pina

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I know, I was on holliday in Croatia all of last week and came home (to Norway) with a nice tan but now I can't even really show it off because the weather here is forcing me to put on clothes ;)