Monday, August 24, 2009

Snow Bunny



(Victoria's Secret, H&M)
Oddly enough, winter is my favourite season of the year. I love everything about it, even the blizzards. And I'm super excited for this season. The "snow bunny" look is so enviable. It's relaxed and easy and looks like you spent no time on getting ready (which we all know it means that you spent hours getting ready and probably planned the night before...not that I would know...).

I know what you're thinking- Uggs...ew. I don't even have a pair, but I know for Canadian winters, they are the best shoes, even if they are suede, because they keep your feet nice and toasty. Would I ever buy them? Maybe not real Uggs- probably some knockoff from Payless so that at the end of the season, I won't care if they are ruined from wear and tear. But I must say, the girl in the top picture pulls them off really well.

Pina

No comments: