Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Subway Stops

So I got together with a bunch of girls to celebrate a friend's birthday and I was really inspired by this outfit from Alice Point. Actually, it looks almost the same but I didn't mean for that to happen. I bought the dress and THEN I saw this picture and I thought a jacket was the perfect way to dress it down.

Apologies for the bad quality of my picture. It was taken on an iphone where it looked much, much better.

Jacket: American Eagle
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Rocket Dog
Necklace: H&M
Purse: H&M
I had to return the necklace :( I was so upset when I took it off and saw a huge green ring around my neck and the bronze paint (?) on the necklace rubbed off to reveal silver. You can't see it in this picture but it was big and bubbly and just so amazing...

Pina

No comments: